Easy as abc.
Just washed my snuggy and Shaun’s Darth Vader throw. She’s so warm and cozy! Lulling herself to sleep with her tail. Yes I’m a crazy cat lady I gots no shame!
I’ve come so far on my journey this year and you guys have been so amazing and supportive, I want to give something back! I apologise men, this is quite a female orientated giveaway but feel free to join in anyway! Merry Christmas everybody and enjoy the season! LOVE U ALL <3
You can win:
- A Russell Hobbs blender and jug
- An assortment of christmas chocolates and candy
- A selection of 3 bodyshop products (not as shown above)
- A cute elephant necklace
- A personal hand written christmas card from me :)
- Must be following tea-yoga-health because this is for my wonderful followers, please don’t follow me if you don’t like what I post! If you’re not following me and I pick you, I’ll choose someone else
- Reblog as many times as you like (but don’t annoy your followers!) likes won’t be counted
- If you’re not 18 years or older, please have permission from your parents to give me your address
- I will pay for shipping and ship international
- I will be selecting the winner with random.org on Tuesday 24th December and you will have 72 hours to respond
Good luck everyone! Love, Sarah xxx
Saw this and it made me laugh so wanted to share it with you :)
She’s really trying to crawl into my pant’s leg to get warm!
“You fool. No man can kill me.”
How many times am I allowed to reblog this before it gets weird?
Fun facts: Tolkien constructed this scene because he came out of Macbeth thinking that Shakespeare had missed a golden opportunity with the ”Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn the power of man, for none of woman born shall harm Macbeth” prophecy
Being letdown by Macbeth is apparently a significant factor in Tolkien’s writing because the Ent/Huorn attack on Isengard was the result of his disappointment that the whole “til Birnam Wood come to Dunsinane” thing was just some dudes holding sticks and not actual ambulatory trees.
Leapfrog Push Ups
Alright. Someone call in the Marines. I’ll bring a camera. Let’s do this!
This looks hard as hell!
this doesnt even need a caption… every girl knows what this is…
i will never not reblog. its too accurate
wait do girls really go in those weird half standing positions and stand on their heads type deal???
I feel in pain just watching this.
Yes and the half standing positions don’t really help either.