My favorite recipe is Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings! They are super delicious, don’t require anything crazy fancy to make and even my carnivore bf loves them and we both hate cauliflower :DIngredientsWings
- 1¼ cups non-dairy milk (almond or soy)
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size piecesBuffalo Sauce
- ½ cup cayenne pepper sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot)
- ½ cup (8 Tbsp) margarine or Earth Balance
- ½ tsp white vinegar
- ¼ tsp kosher or sea saltGarnishes and Dip
- Baby carrots and celery, to serve
- Vegan bleu cheese or, if you’re not vegan, regular bleu cheeseInstructions
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Line two baking sheets with parchment or foil (spray if foil) and set aside.
- In a measuring cup or small bowl, combine the milk and vinegar. Let sit for five minutes. Add the flour and garlic powder and stir to combine.
- Dredge the cauliflower pieces in the milk/flour mixture and place on the baking sheets, leaving a little room between each piece. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking, combine hot sauce, margarine, vinegar and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a low simmer. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and cover with hot sauce mixture. Toss to coat completely. Bake for another 6-8 minutes.
- Serve with celery, carrots, and vegan bleu cheese dressing.NotesIf not vegan, you can replace the non-dairy milk/vinegar with buttermilk.
how to flirt with someone in a museum: introduce yourself and then say i would shake your hand but that sign says not to touch the masterpieces
Throwing out the trash: this picture shows hatchery workers casually throwing live male chicks into the garbage bins. To the egg industry - be it battery barn or free range - male chicks are just a worthless waste.
ANOTHER HOLOCAUST OF THE INNOCENT
While I think that this is absolutely horrible please don’t compare this to the holocaust of WWII for god fucking sakes
The Holocaust =/= every holocaust.
A holocaust (noun) is basically a slaughter or destruction on a mass scale.
The Holocaust is an individual mass slaughter of persons (Jews, Roma, disabled folk, etc) by Nazi Germany back in the early-mid 1900s.
The word was around before the single event. Please do not take this out of context.
And I don’t want to hear any “don’t appropriate that word”. My grandfather was in Auschwitz for 3 fucking years so don’t give me that garbage.
Please everyone, learn to words.
This is the greatest thing I have ever seen, ever.
Her running on her little tippy toes I cannot even
this will forever be the cutest thing in existence
- boy: shit baby you're so wet already
- girl: that's actually just vaginal discharge and my body is cleansing itself from bacteria and dead cells to prevent infection and to maintain optimal reproductive health i'm not even all that turned on right now and i would prefer to go get some food or something
always always always reblog.
such an important lesson for children and adults alike.
laverne cox is well on her way to becoming one of the most important, inspiring feminist icons of our time don’t even look at me if you think differently.
Six hundred goddamn AD
Six hundred. Goddamn AD.
This needs to be en-grained in every single living human.
i love this so much