5. Cobra / Upward Facing Dog (Urdhva Mukha Svanasana)
Sorry these pictures aren’t better, I just showed and I had no time to warm my back up. Studying for an exam and just knocked these asanas out really quickly. Eva wanted to make sure that I knew that she owns the mat!
My personal opinion is that if done correctly (using all lower back muscles) cobra is a more beneficial pose than upward facing dog. I get a far better stretch and back workout from it.
- fitanne likes this
- comeandgetfit reblogged this from sassyyogi
- toekneemama likes this
- teambikinibody reblogged this from sassyyogi
- eatclean-togetlean reblogged this from sassyyogi
- itsbabytay likes this
- sassyyogi likes this
- sassyyogi reblogged this from downward-kitty and added:
- downward-kitty posted this